Refunds are valid within 2-days after the date of purchase. To request a refund, please email us at [email protected] with your purchase information. Once the information is received by us, a credit will be issued back to the credit card used to purchase the software.
Postr is committed to protect your privacy. We collect information about our customers to enable us to process orders, improve our site, and provide better services. We do not sell or compromise your information to other marketers -- never have and never will!
To process your order, we need your name and e-mail address. This information is stored on a secure server to allow us to process orders. On occasion, we may notify you about special promotions.
- details of the personal information that we may collect from you;
- information about how we use your personal information;
- information about the limited way we share your information with our partners;
- information about how we store your information; and
- information about your rights.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Some key points to note:
- We use analytics tools, such as Google Analytics to track user behaviour on our website
- We use third party email services providers who will have access to your data
Who is this policy addressed to?
For the purpose of data protection legislation including the General Data Protection Regulation ('GDPR'), the data controller of your personal data is AVV Technologies Ltd of Furlong Court, 6, St. Pauls Way. London, E3 4YL. UK.
When we refer in this policy to 'you', we are referring to a customer of our services, or a person visiting our website. We are not referring to a person receiving an email sent by a customer using our service, or a person on a mailing list maintained by one of our customers. We refer to those people in this policy as 'Contacts'. We do not have any relationship with Contacts, and process information relating to them solely for the purposes of providing our service to our customers.
When we refer to a 'contact list' in this policy, we are referring to details of Contacts (including their email addresses) processed by us on your behalf to provide you with our Postr service.
If you are a Contact and wish to cease receiving emails from one of our customers, please unsubscribe directly using the unsubscribe link in the customer's email, or contact the customer directly.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us. You may give us your information by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by email, live chat, phone or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our service, respond to any surveys that we send to you to complete, and when you contact us for any reason. When you register for our service we will ask for a range of information we need to collect in order to set up your account and engage one or more of our upstream email service providers to handle your emails. If you contact us, we may keep a record of any information contained in the correspondence.
- Your IP address. This information is used for fraud and abuse detection.
- Data for the purposes of advertising and targeting – see the 'Advertising and targeting' section below.
How we use your personal information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us, including responding to any requests for assistance with the service;
- to send you newsletters about our service and notify you about any changes to the service;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting;
- to help optimise and develop our service, for example through statistical analysis and research on your use of our service;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure and to monitor actual or suspected fraudulent activity;
- to determine your regional location for the purposes of recommending a billing currency;
- to carry out targeted advertising (see the 'Advertising and targeting' section below).
Advertising and targeting
Your contact lists
Your contact lists are stored in Ireland, within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), on the secure servers of Amazon Web Services (“AWS"). Unless you are using our 'Postr' service, they will also be available to our email service providers ("ESPs"). ESPs will only have access to your lists when you are sending an email. Once the email is sent, the ESPs no longer have access to your contact list. Our ESPs are Mailgun, SendGrid, Sparkpost and Elastic Email. We don't, under any circumstances, sell or share your contact lists with anyone else. If someone on your contact list complains or contacts us, only then will we respond to that person. Only you, our authorised employees, and our ESPs have access to view your contact lists.
We may also monitor those events for the purposes of administering our service (including checking for any abuse of our service) and research on patterns and trends in the use of our service. We will never use any Contact data for the purposes of that administration or generating that research. It will always be conducted on an aggregated and anonymised dataset, which does not identify any individual Contact.
You may export (download) your contact lists from Postr at any time. We'll only ever use and disclose the information in your contact lists for the reasons listed in this section or in the section entitled 'How we use your personal information' above.
We will never use or disclose the information in your contact lists to send our own informational and promotional content. If we detect abusive or illegal behaviour related to your contact list, we may share your contact list or portions of it with affected internet service providers (“ISPs") or anti-spam organisations. We may also be required to disclose it to law enforcement or regulatory bodies. We will only do so if legally required.
We may conduct analysis on your use of the service and the results generated by your emails sent by means of the service. This analysis is conducted solely on an aggregated and anonymised basis.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be carried out by Stripe over encrypted connections using SSL technology (see the 'Payment Information' section above). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or API key which enables you to access certain parts of our site, or you have invited team members to access parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password or API key confidential.
We take security very seriously, and 'privacy by design' is baked into our engineering and product development principles but, as with any online service, despite our use of leading security tools and techniques, the personal data we hold about you can never be 100% immune from unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any company under the same ownership as us.
We may disclose your personal information to selected third parties, including:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset;
- if Postr or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, to the relevant third party;
- business parties and subcontractors for the purposes of providing the Postr services (please see our current List of Service Providers
- when you verify your domain for the purposes of receiving the services, our ESPs will see your email address, phone number, street address, domain, and account ID. When an email is sent using an ESPs service, the ESP will see the 'from' name and address, the subject, the body of the email, and the destination email addresses. When an email recipient opens an email you have sent or clicks a link in the email, the ESP will see the IP address of the recipient (from which may be inferred a notional latitude and longitude associated with that IP address). For a detailed list of which ESPs have access to which information, please contact us.
- analytics providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website; and
- law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies; or other third parties for fraud detection and prevention. We will only do this is if we are legally required to do so.
Integrations: Postr and other third party integrations
You can additionally integrate your Postr account with third party apps, websites or other services with whom you have your own account independent of Postr. If you do decide to connect your account with that third party to Postr, the third party you integrate will as a result receive your contact lists, information about your use of our services, and access to any other personal data you make available to them. All third parties you integrate in this way are your own data processors – they are not sub-contractors or sub-processors of Postr. Information collected by these third parties is subject to their own terms and privacy policies. An example of such a third party is Zapier.
Retention of your personal information
The periods for which we keep your information depend on why your information was collected and what we use it for. We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
For your convenience we will keep your account open (and therefore retain your data so that it is available to you) for up to 13 months after your last sign in or use of our service. Prior to closing your account and deleting your data, we will attempt to send warning emails to your account email address so that you have an opportunity to keep your account open or back up any data that you need. We may contact you about our services during this time, unless you have asked us not to contact you.
At any point you may delete your account and the data you have provided via the Dashboard. Copies of your data may remain for up to 90 days in backup storage, which we use to recover from an unexpected event that results in data loss. We may also keep limited information for up to 6 years for compliance and accounting purposes and to enforce or defend any legal claims in respect of our terms of service.
Legal basis for processing
We are required to state the legal basis on which we undertake processing of your personal information. We will only use your information where:
- we have your consent to do so; or
- we need to process the personal information to perform services for you under our terms and conditions of service.
- We have a legitimate interest in engaging in the provision of our Postr service and in offering products and services of value to you. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about our assessment of our legitimate interests in processing data.
- We are processing the data to meet a legal requirement.
Any consent you provide may be withdrawn at any time by emailing us.
You have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data, free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in an email to us;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. username or email address); and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You can access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information at any time, either through your online account or by contacting us.
Deletion of data will be carried out on the understanding that removal of some information (e.g. email address) during an active membership term may negatively affect your ability to use the Postr service.
We cannot delete any invoices, as these are kept for tax purposes.
You can request that we restrict processing of your personal information, object to processing of your information or request portability of your personal information. For these requests please contact us. We will comply with your request where your rights have been exercised in accordance with applicable laws.
If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw that consent at any time. To be clear, we may still continue to process your data if we have a different legal basis for doing so (for example, if we are required by law to do so, or we need to do so for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you under our terms and conditions of service).
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can do this through your Postr dashboard or via email. If you wish to exercise this right via email, you should:
- put your request in writing (an email with a header that says 'Unsubscribe' is acceptable);
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. email address); and
- if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (e.g. email or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our use of your data, please contact us by email. If you make a complaint to us and think we have not dealt with it to your satisfaction, you may send your complaint to the Information Commissioner for investigation. For more information on the Information Commissioner, and how to make a complaint, please visit their website.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to [email protected]
Please don’t use Postr to distribute anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. You may not use Postr to create, send, display, advertise, or sell (as applicable):
- Illegal goods or services
- Emails that violate the CAN-SPAM act or other anti-spam laws
- Campaigns promoting or supporting terrorism or violent extremism
- Products claiming to prevent, treat, or cure COVID-19 that are not approved or authorized for emergency use by regulatory or public health agencies, such as the FDA in the U.S.
- Products that are in demand due to COVID-19 with excessive pricing, price gouging, or deceptive pricing practices or in demand due to COVID-19 and prohibited by applicable law
We allow legal businesses that offer these types of services, products, or content:
- Pornography/sexually explicit content
- Pharmaceutical products
- Gambling services or products
- Multi-level marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Credit repair and get out of debt opportunities
- List brokers or list rental services
- Cryptocurrencies, virtual currencies, and any digital assets related to an Initial Coin Offering
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR Postr - AVV Technologies Ltd.
This license agreement applies to AVV Technologies Ltd’s Postr software.
The Free plan products cannot be used for any commercial or public use or redistribution under any circumstances. The voices provided in the free plan are licensed for personal use only.
Only the audio files generated using a paid subscription to Postr are licensed to allow public and commercial purposes and/or redistribution.
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY
Please read the following license agreement. You must agree to its terms before using this email marketing software and application. This end-user license agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and AVV Technologies Ltd for Postr, which includes computer software, web and mobile application, electronic documentation and printed materials. The Postr also includes any updates and supplements to the original Postr provided to you. By installing, copying, or online access the Postr, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install, run or otherwise use Postr. The Product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
1. LICENSE AND OTHER SERVICES
When subscribing or purchasing a Postr product, we hereby grant you a nonexclusive, non-sublicensable worldwide license to access and use the Product. Other than the rights expressly licensed hereunder to you, no other rights or interest whatsoever are granted. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not: (i) provide or share the username and/or passwords assigned to you with any third party; (ii) use the Product to perform any illegal activity or to perform any other action that may otherwise infringe upon third party rights; (iii) use the Product for any unlawful purpose (including, without limitations copyright infringement) or (iv) sell, rent, lease, sublicense or otherwise transfer your rights under this Agreement, the Product or portions of it. While we own or have a right to use the underlying technology of the Product, as the case may be, you own all of the content and information that is conveyed or transmitted via the Product (the “Content”). You further represent that you have all rights to distribute such Content, agree to do so solely for lawful purposes and recognize that you shall be solely responsible for such Content. You expressly agree that you will not transmit or convey any Content that: (1) is defamatory, libelous, abusive, or obscene, including, without limitation, material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law; (2) infringes on the copyright or any other proprietary right of any third-party; (3) would invade the privacy of any other person; (4) contains a harmful program or component; or (5) is otherwise inappropriate or unlawful. You also expressly agree that you will not: (a) after receiving warning, continue to convey or transmit Content which we have advised you not to convey or transmit; or (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to restricted areas of the Web Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Web Site, through password mining or any other means.
All title and copyrights in and to the Product (including, but not limited to, any images, photographs, animation, video, audio, music, text, and “applets,” incorporated into the Product), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Product, are owned by AVV Technologies Ltd. The Product is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Product like any other copyrighted material.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Except for the limited warranty provided above, the Product is provided “as is.” AVV Technologies Ltd and the third party providers disclaim all other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purposes and non-infringement. Without limitation of the foregoing, AVV Technologies Ltd and the third party providers do not warrant that: (a) The Product will be error-free, (b) your use of the Product will be uninterrupted or error free, (c) the Product will meet your requirements, or (d) the Product will operate with the hardware or software configuration you choose.
4. YOUR SPECIFIC RIGHTS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of damages or limitations of liability, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. Your specific rights may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
5. CUSTOMER REMEDIES
AVV Technologies Ltd’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall not exceed the price paid for the Product.
6. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall AVV Technologies Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if AVV Technologies Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you